Our body comprises of two continuous ongoing chemical mechanisms, i.e., Anabolism and Catabolism which combine to give the term ‘Metabolism.’
Image Source: myfave
Let me be frank with all of you, there is no apparent cure to keep you from aging, but we can diminish the effects that aging has on your face and skin to a vast extent. In this post, you will learn about the things that assist you to combat the effects of aging and retain a healthy and glowing face and skin for a long time.
What is Aging?
You should know that aging is caused when catabolism (the process of breakdown) dominates anabolism (the process of building). Up to the age of approx. 30 years, a person retains higher anabolic rate but gradually it is replaced by the catabolic phase, and symptom of aging starts to appear between the ages of 30-35.
Image Source: naturalhealthscam
As people have distinct procedurals and therapies like Botox, Juvederm, Restylane, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) which are quite efficient to ensure wrinkle-free and glowing skin, and beat the anti-aging effect.
So, before moving ahead with the blog, be aware that – Aging is nothing but physical, physiological, and mental alterations that occur after a certain age in a human life. This eventually impacts the functionality of the human body’s strength, memory, physical workout, and much more.
Factors Accelerate Skin Aging
Image Source: Lazio
Below are some common factors that speed up the skin aging process and make multiple skin palette and wrinkles visible on your skin.
- Constant sun exposure causes skin burns, carrying skin mottle; brown sun spots and extra dryness make more wrinkles visible.
- Cold weather causes skin dryness which then causes aging skin.
- Smoking causes vitamin C deficiency, which is crucial to retain the skin plump.
- Use of alcohol and beverages cause the blood vessel to dilate which leads to reddened skin appearing and thus accelerates the formation of skin wrinkles.
- A lifestyle of extra comfort or sedentary life causes muscles to weaken which then hampers the matured blood cells production.
- Free radicals – these are a byproduct of the mechanism of metabolism and impact of environmental factors. Ensuring the optimum level of antioxidants is effective in reducing its effects.
Therefore, these are some factors which can be useful in stopping the fast rate of aging.
Top Useful Tips To Stop Aging
Image Source: Elemis
No doubt that everyone among us likes to look smart and young all the time, even though we know that we can’t stop our age. Yes, this is true, but here are some practical tips for anti-aging below, which will ultimately assist you in preventing the effects of aging and retain a younger look.
- Ginseng, Maca, and Rhodiola are compounds that elevate the body’s resistance power and features anti-stress properties and thus suppress the effects of aging.
- Quit smoking; cigarette smoke damages the skin cells and accelerates the signs of aging.
- Regular exercise, monitoring cholesterol and blood pressure contribute to reducing aging as it strengthens the cardiovascular system, making one slim and fit, and tones up the body overall.
- Yoga and Meditation slow down the aging effects by enhancing oxygen-rich blood to the entire body, toning up the muscles, regulating blood circulation, burning fat and aids in losing weight.
- Sun exposure is amongst the biggest factors that contribute to aging spots and wrinkles on the skin. So, protect your skin from sun
- Water kills aging So, drink plenty of water and keep your body hydrated.
- Green tea has an appreciating feedback for anti-aging by protecting your body from heart ailments, burning body fat, etc.
- Use of natural cleansing elements tones up the skin and makes it glow.
- Proper skin care keeps your skin free from dead cells, dirt, and pollution as well as eliminate the effects of the ultraviolet rays.
- Rich intake of vitamin C, A, and E are a good source of antioxidants and fight free radicals produced in the body.
- Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and fish, which are a rich source of vitamins and minerals that ensure healthy skin.
- To avoid aging skin you should avoid foods like – Sugar, Caffeine, Cheese, Chocolate, junk and fast foods, alcohol, soy milk, red meat, processed, fried foods, etc.
Employment of these tips is good practice to reduce and eliminate the aging effect to ensure healthy and tight skin.
Treatment For Skin Ageing Effects
Image Source: kfit
Conditions like lack of exercise, anxiety, sun and cold exposure, and a poor diet are some of the main factors that cause skin aging. Some elements like lack of moisture, hot water, air exposure, impaired or reduced cell production cause premature skin aging. The clinical conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis, etc. are also a factor that brings symptoms of aging at an early age. Following are some practices that can be used as anti-aging skin treatment –
- Revitalize your skin at bedtime by massaging coconut oil and ghee, as well as getting adequate sleep.
- Wear full sleeve outfits and cover your body skin as much possible to avoid the exposure of sunlight.
- Use of sunglasses is useful to protect the skin around eyes.
- Regular exercise, intake of vitamins and minerals, supplements, and a balanced diet may help to beat aging.
- You can also consult a dermatologist or doctor, as well as consult a botox doctor in Woodland Hills, who can suggest the best remedies, therapies, and other procedures to eliminate aging effects and ensure healthy, fair and glowing skin.
Hopefully, this post will help you a lot in understanding skin aging, its etiology, and tips to prevent the aging. I hope that these tips discussed, techniques, and dos and don’ts, make this post an adequate remedy. So, by implementing a little change in your lifestyle, you will not be stressing on how to retain your younger look.